At beproductive.ie our mission is to help organisations and their employees increase their productivity but also to sustain that improvement. This often requires a longer term solution .
We ensure that our consultancy options: 1) are easy to implement and 2) provide measurable results so that improvements and ROI can be quantified. We work with:
- Individuals to help them increase their personal productivity and effectiveness.
- Teams to develop best practices to ensure they work productively together
- Organisations to ensure that correct processes and communications mechanisms are in place to sustain increased productivity.
We also work on improvement projects in the following areas:
- TEAM PRODUCTIVITY – Defining what productivity means for individual roles and teams, how it can be improved and measured.
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT – employee engagement workshops and solutions development and implementation
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT – designing communications and change management plans to ensure your employees engage with the impact of the change introduced by your improvement projects
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT – Identification of key metrics, introduction of measures, analysis, reporting, KPI Toolkits
- STRATEGY PLANNING – We help you and your executive team write a strategic plan that provides your organisation with clear direction and goals.
- CAPACITY PLANNING – Analysis of organisational capacity, how to increase existing capacity, Forecasting and Planning toolkits
- PROCESS DEVELOPMENT – advice for growing companies putting structures in place such as management structures, job roles, reporting processes, communications
- REPORTING AND DASHBOARDS – analysing reporting requirements and developing automated easy to use dashboards for efficient production of regular data reports
- MICROSOFT EXCEL SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT – developing automated solutions for repetitive data analysis and reporting
CONTACT MOIRA DUNNE ON 086-8189719 OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL CALL YOU.
[contact-form-7 id=”479″ title=”Main Contact Page”]