With extensive project management experience at beproductive.ie our aim is to provide all the skills and knowledge required for the delivery of quality projects on time and within budget. Our training is based around practical tips, tools and techniques that can be applied immediately to start managing projects. We also provide the theory of project management and get behind all that jargon and terminology.
Key Topics – Learn about:
- the project management life-cycle from Initiation to Close-Out
- how to scope a project
- how to plan out the activities
- how to motivate the project team
- how to identify and manage the stakeholders
- how to control the costs
- how to provide regular status reports
- how to manage the process from start to finish
- how to review the achievements
- how to capture lessons learned.
Participants will be given a copy of our Project Management toolkit which contains key document templates required to manage a project including the following:
Introduction to Project Management is a one day course that can take place in one session or over two half days, The course fee includes comprehensive Project Management training notes and a follow up advisory session within one month.
PRESENTED BY MOIRA DUNNE
FOUNDER OF BEPRODUCTIVE.IE & PRODUCTIVITY CONSULTANT
To book this training for your company please complete this form and we will contact you directly. Or call Moira on 0868189719