It can be hard to juggle the many demands of today’s workplace. With time at a premium, it helps to have clear goals and priorities.
This session provides practical tools and tips on how to identify your goals and develop them into an action plan that can be delivered in a busy environment. It is relevant for anyone who wants to boost their productivity and get more done.
The following topics will be covered:
- How to Prioritise your goals & plans
- How to turn goals into action
- Making a plan to achieve your goals
- Tracking your progress
Duration and Format
This seminar 60-minute session can be delivered in-house or online. It is ideal as a Lunch and Learn session or as part of a longer team event.
- Introductions and requirements
- Presentation of ideas and tips via SlideShare
- Q and A to answer specific questions
Participants will receive a copy of the material presented plus access to the Be Productive Goal Setting template
This session is relevant for anyone who wants to boost their productivity, improve their focus and get more done .