Reduce Stress by Turning Busy into Productive
Employee wellbeing is always key but particularly now during the Covid-19 restrictions. Helping employees be productive can boost their wellbeing as it helps them:
- control their schedule and output
- achieve more in their working day
- achieve balance and reduce stress
Our wellbeing webinars provide practical tips to help manage the challenges of working from home.
The webinar can be delivered on Zoom, MS Teams or any other collaboration tool of your choice.
The interactive format includes:
- Introductions and requirements
- Presentation of Wellbeing & Productivity tips via SlideShare
- Q and A session to answer specific questions
Participants will receive a copy of the material presented plus access to Wellbeing and Productivity resources demonstrated during the session.
The session generally lasts 45 mins with 15 minutes for questions and answers. This timeframe can be adjusted to suit your Workplace Wellbeing Day requirements.
This webinar is delivered by Productivity Consultant & Speaker Moira Dunne.
To download a copy of this Webinar outline click here.
Other Wellbeing Topics include:
- How to Manage Stress Working from Home
- How to Spend less Time on Email
- How to Stay Focused in a World of Distractions
- How Senior Managers can enable a Wellbeing and Productive Culture
- How to Foster Creativity when Working Remotely